Are you asking the question “What day of the week was I born?” This nifty little website will help you answer that question using Zeller’s congruence. Zeller’s algorithm is very helpful as a day of the week calculator for any date in the Gregorian calendar.
Perhaps you are just curious and want to know the events that took place on the day you were born. Simply enter the month, day and year you were born on the sidebar and you’ll know the historical events that happened on your birthday. Not only that, you’ll also get the names of popular persons in history that share the same birthday.
Currently, there are 105,062 historical records in the database with 3761 BC as the oldest entry.
Whatever your reasons in wanting to know the day of the week you were born, this website will help you get the information that you need.
Since I don't know your birthday yet, let us begin by answering the question “What day of the week is it today?”
Day Of The Week: October 21
October 21, 2016 is the 295th day of the year 2016 in the Gregorian calendar. There are 71 days remaining until the end of 2016. The day of the week is Friday.
If you are into daily horoscope then Libra is your zodiac sign. Opal is your modern birthstone. Jasper is your mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Historical Events: October 21
- 1096 –People’s Crusade: The Turkish army annihilates the People’s Army of the West.
- 1774 –First display of the word “Liberty” on a flag, raised by colonists in Taunton, Massachusetts in defiance of British rule in Colonial America.
- 1945 –Women’s suffrage: Women are allowed to vote in France for the first time.
- 1971 –A gas explosion kills 22 people at a shopping centre in Clarkston, East Renfrewshire, near Glasgow, Scotland.
- 1977 –The European Patent Institute is founded.
Who were born on October 21?
- 1949 –Benjamin Netanyahu, 9th Prime Minister of Israel
- 1955 –Fred Hersch, American jazz pianist
- 1956 –Carrie Fisher, American actress and writer
- 1965 –Hisashi Imai, Japanese musician (BUCK-TICK, Lucy)
- 1982 –Lee Chong Wei, Malaysian badminton player
Are you not curious to find out some fun facts about your birthday? Find out ‘what my birthday mean’ and what was the number one song on my day of birth. (Sponsored link)